Hauppauge, NY (May 5, 2020) – Austin Williams, a Hauppauge, NY-based marketing, advertising, digital and public relations agency won multiple awards, including a Best of Show recognition, for its innovative and creative work for ProHEALTH Dental, based in Lake Success, NY, at the 37th Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards. Judges recognized the outstanding creative ideas and execution of the Austin Williams campaign, which helped to expand the market presence of ProHEALTH Dental.
“This integrated campaign leveraged a variety of media to deliver one clear message—that ProHEALTH Dental bridges the gap between medicine and dentistry, making it the go-to choice for patients seeking superior dental care—and a healthier life,” said Eva LaMere, president of Austin Williams. “We are so pleased to have our work recognized by our colleagues as one of the best in the nation.”
Austin Williams won all of its awards for the ProHEALTHY campaign developed for ProHEALTH Dental:
- Best of Show in the category of Digital Marketing Program
- Four Gold Awards in the categories of Radio Advertising-Single Spot, Radio Advertising-Single Series, Digital Marketing Program and Public Relations Program
- Six Silver Awards in the categories of Magazine Advertising-Single, Total Ad Campaign without TV, Brochure, Newspaper Advertising-Single, and Newspaper Advertising-Series and Social Media
- Two Bronze Awards in the categories of Poster and Professional Recruitment Program
- Three Merit Awards in the categories of Integrated Marketing Campaign, Special Event and Outdoor Advertising
More than 4,200 entries were received, making this year’s awards the largest healthcare advertising awards competition and one of the 10 largest of all advertising awards.
View the ProHEALTHY campaign case study here: https://www.austinwilliams.com/case-study/prohealth-dental-full-case-study/